Therapeutic Flow Training
Feeling lost as a parent and unable to understand or connect with your child? Want a more harmonious peaceful life? Tired of always giving and yet still feeling guilty that you are not giving enough? Do you want to be listened to by your child? Or do you simply want your child/children to be happy and content? Would you like peace of mind as a parent?
Therapeutic FLOW Trainings can help you to understand your child and their behaviours and restore peace and harmony
“We focus on the source of the problem rather than suppressing the symptom.”
Therapeutic FLOW Training is focused on teaching you special ground breaking techniques, helping you to understand your child using the latest neuroscience, helping you to restore peace and harmony.
The course content:
- Experience and learn therapeutic PLAY techniques
- Learn how to use FLOW techniques to improve your relationship with your child and to develop your child’s self esteem
- Experience and Learn how therapeutic play can develop your child’s brain and help with relationships
- Understanding children’s communication of language and emotion
- Experience and learn dynamics of attachment/relationships
- Understand family patterns and patterns of behaviour
Therapeutic FLOW Training is held on a Saturday and Sunday and is held over three weekends. There is also a training that runs every Thursday afternoon for 10 weeks, from 12:30 – 2pm. Each training is conducted in small groups.
FLOW Training for Parents
Dates for 2019
Next course starts
9th May 2019 for 10 weeks. Every Thursday 12:30-2.
Sidcup Training Venue
If you would like to find out more, please come along to an introduction workshop:
Empowering Parents FLOW Workshop
THE POWER OF FLOW
Do you want your child to be the best that they can be? Would you like your child to have confidence, great self esteem and to feel empowered? Would you like to feel empowered as a parent, knowing you are giving your child all the ingredients to feel good about who they are?
- Learn why children behave the way they do
- Learn what drives behaviour
- Learn simple FLOW techniques to help you and your child
- Understand how to improve your child’s listening, behaviour, concentration and much more
- Learn how to be an empowered parent
- Learn how to improve your own life
Cost of Training £75
13th may 2019
3rd June 2019
1st July 2019
Flow Workshops are held on Monday evenings in Sidcup 7pm-8:30pm
All therapeutic workshops are held in small groups so spaces are limited.