Parent Consultation 1 hour £75
Child Assessment 45 mins £65
Child Therapy Session, 45 mins £55
Adult therapy Session, 1 hour £75
EMDR session 1 hour £75
Reiki 1 hour £65
Supervision, Trainee Play Therapist 1 hour £65 day / £70 eve
Supervision, Qualified Therapist 1.5 hours £100
Parent Supervision 45 mins £60
Data Protection Act
We care deeply about the privacy of our visitors and users, and are fully committed to protecting your personal information and using it properly in compliance with data privacy laws and the GDPR (May 2018). This policy describes how we may collect and use personal information, and the rights and choices available to our visitors and users regarding such information.
What type of information do we collect?
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. We may use software tools (such as cookies) to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information from clients
- Full name of client, child, parent, and other significant family members
- Email, telephone Numbers and address
- Date of birth
- GP and school contact details
- Family history
- Reason for seeking our service
- Any relevant medical history
- Experiences of school, social interactions, review meetings
How do we collect information?
All personal information is collected at the time of assessment and is given to your therapist. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
Why do we collect such personal information?
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
1. To provide and operate the Services;
2. To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
3. To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
4. To create statistical data and other Non-personal Information, which we may use to provide and improve our service;
5. To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
How do we store, use, share and disclose your personal information?
The general Data Protection Regulations define specific legal bases for storing information. Several of these apply to the information we store about our clients and their families.
- We ask clients and /or parents to consent to us storing and using this information which we need to provide the therapy which you have asked for.
- In some cases, we need to use the information we have collected in order to protect vulnerable children and young people.
- When we have information relating to acts or potential acts of terrorism or money laundering, we are legally obliged to report this.
How do we communicate with our site visitors?
We may contact you to notify you regarding new trainings available, update on past trainings as well as supervision support, creative days and therapeutic support.
How do you withdraw your consent?
If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at email@example.com.
Questions and your contact information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org