For many new or expectant mothers, the thought of bringing up your baby can be very daunting and you may not be convinced you are equipped to deal with the lifelong commitment. You may want to make sure you are on the right track or you simply wish to make sure you have all the information and techniques to ensure a strong and loving bond between you and your baby. You may want to learn therapeutic play techniques early to ensure that you start early.
Babies’ brains develop at a very fast rate between the ages of 0-1. How they develop depends on the attachment bond they have with their attachment figures. It is an extremely important time and you may want to ensure you have as much knowledge, experience and techniques as possible.
You may not have had a very good experience yourself as a child and feel unsure how to approach motherhood/fatherhood and my feel nervous or you may just need support. You may want things to be different for your child.
These sessions are on a one-to-one basis and include your baby. There are six sessions which are one hour long. Please note dads are welcome too. If you find yourself as a father, looking after your baby and want to know you are fully equipped to ensure your baby has the best start in life then these sessions are for you.
- Attachment bonding information
- Understanding your babies’ brain development and developmental milestones
- Understanding your baby/ child’s behaviour – understand the communication
- Baby massage
- Understanding how to be your baby/child’s emotional container
- Therapeutic play techniques
- Understanding how to communicate to your child through play
- Understanding the importance of music and brain development
- Dealing with your baby’s/child’s difficult emotions or behaviours
Sessions are held at the therapeutic centre in Sidcup.
Please note further session can be booked by arrangement if you require further support.
Call me on 020 8306 5174 or 07951 485643 or send a message.